Updated Covid-19 Policy
July 7, 2020
- Estimates for new HVAC units can now be done virtually—call to schedule and our estimator will reach out to you.
- We have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field to follow social-distancing practices.
- Our technicians will continue to wear clean shoe covers, masks, and practice social distancing when communicating with customers.
- Credit card information can be manually typed in by the technician and authorization/signatures can be documented in the notes—no touching of the tablet is necessary.
- Customers can call and pay over the phone.
- Our technicians and staff have been educated in the importance of handwashing.
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools, vans, tablets, and phones with bleach products.
- Technicians will remove all refuse in Crystal Air—supplied trash bags as needed.
- Any employee in the office or the field will be sent home if they are feeling ill, and recommended CDC procedures will be followed before they return to work.
- All employees have their temperatures taken before work and are given appropriate PPE, including cleaning products and hand sanitizer for their safety and the safety of our customers.
- We have communicated to our vendors they are not to visit our office until conditions have improved.
- We have halted all business travel until further notice.
- For the importance of social distancing, some of our office personnel are working from home. Your call is important to us. If you are unable to reach us by phone, we are monitoring our calls and will promptly return your call.
- Crystal Air is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time.