Heater maintenance is similar to and just as important as maintaining your vehicle. If the oil is not changed in your car, you cannot expect it to function efficiently.
Therefore, if the heating system in the building is not maintained adequately, efficiency and safety will be compromised. This can lead to higher expenses for repairs as well as a replacement.
Effective Heater Maintenance
There are several important elements to checking your heating system:
- Thermostat check — this is to make sure that the system is set at a level that is comfortable for you. This also saves energy when no one is home.
- Check condensate drain — this will avoid water damage to the house caused by plugged drain. The humidity level inside the building will be affected if this happens.
- Check voltage, current and electrical connections — if there are defective connections, current level or voltage measurement, the lifespan of components can be reduced. The safety of the system can also be compromised.
- Lubricate moving parts — the use of electricity is increased if there is no lubrication on the necessary parts. This is as a result of friction that will occur due to lack of lubrication.
Benefits of Heater Maintenance with Crystal Air & Water
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority customer
- Inflation protection
- Agreement is transferable
- 24-hr emergency service
- Never an overtime charge
- We call you to schedule
It will require the services of a professional to effectively carry out your heating maintenance. In addition to the requirements above, it is important that the heating system controls are checked. This will promote safe and proper operation. Also, the start cycle should be checked to make sure the system starts as it should, functions and properly shut off.