North Central Florida’s Top Choice for AC Installation
At Crystal Air & Water, we focus on inspecting your entire home or business and understanding your specific needs so we can install the best unit for you.
Whether you have 800 square feet or 80,000, the Crystal Air family of HVAC professionals is committed to your needs.
How to Know When You Need a New AC Unit
We’ll never try to sell you a new unit if you don’t need one!
Our priority is your comfort, and we’ll never sell you on something you don’t need. Our technicians will help you determine if your needs warrant a repair, preventative maintenance, or if it’s time for a new unit.
There are a few indicators that can show you it might be time for a new AC installation:
- 20 years or older: preventative maintenance can help extend the life of your AC unit, but once it gets into its 20’s, it’s time to replace.
- Increasing energy bills: higher bills are a solid indicator of an inefficient system. That might mean an upgrade is in order to save you from skyrocketing energy bills.
- Repairs, repairs, repairs: if your unit needs repairs frequently, the cost of a new unit may be a better investment than continuing to repair a faulty one.
- Noisy: as fun as it is to try to describe the sound your unit is making (“it kind of sounds like a cat meowing through a set of gears”), if your unit is making strange noises, it’s a safe bet that something’s going wrong.
The Crystal Air family will help you decide whether it’s smarter to repair or replace.
Benefits of New AC Installation
- Better efficiency: and that means lower energy bills.
- Fewer repairs: newer units are more reliable than ever.
- Environmental impact: reduce your carbon footprint.
- Better comfort: a new unit will be better at cooling (or heating) how you like it.
Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner Systems
Ductless mini-splits are unique, innovative new comfort solutions. You can have multi-zone control over different spaces, increase efficiency without ductwork, and mount a sleek unit almost anywhere you want.
Ductless mini-splits give you:
- Less audible units
- More control over temperatures in individual rooms
- Increased flexibility in your home’s temperature needs
- Easy installation
- Better air quality with multi-stage filtration process
More comfort, more efficiency, and more control. We’ll help you decide if making the switch from a traditional unit to ductless mini-splits is for you.
AC Installation with Crystal Air & Water
For more information, an estimate, or scheduling ac installation, contact North Central Florida’s top choice in comfort. The Crystal Air & Water family is ready to help meet your needs.