March 20, 2020
Crystal Air & Water, Inc
In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important that we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Crystal Air is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and has firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for our employees & customers.
- Estimates for new HVAC units are now being done virtually, call to schedule and our estimator will reach out to you
- We have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field to follow social distancing practices
- Our technicians & staff have been educated in the importance of hand washing
- Our technicians will continue to wear clean shoe covers.
- Our technicians & staff have been educated in the importance of hand washing and social distancing
- Technicians are required to regularly disinfect their tools and vans with bleach products.
- Technicians are required to regularly clean their tablets and phones with bleach products.
- Credit card information can be manually typed in by the tech & authorization/signatures can be documented in the notes, no touching of the tablet necessary
- Technicians will remove all refuse in Crystal Air supplied trash bags as needed.
- Any employee in the office or the field will be sent home for at least 14 days if they are feeling ill or showing any symptoms of being ill.
- We have communicated to our vendors that they are not to visit our office until conditions have improved.
- We have halted all business travel until further notice.
- For the importance of social distancing our office personnel are working from home. Your call is important to us, if you are unable to get thru, we are monitoring our calls and will promptly return your call.
Crystal Air is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families during this time.